Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life or 'Perfect' Life . .

Since time immemorial, man has been chasing the answer to the perfect life. Many came and many went but did we get the answer? Well, not so much . Some might say an extravagant lifestyle , some say peace and tranquility , some think its success and some , good sex.

Over almost two decades of my existence I have come to conclude the key to the perfect life . Yes , there infact is a list :) Now , you need not agree with mine but for a late teenager this sounds almost perfect . This list came into existence in the year 2oo6 when my drear friend Namratha and I were having our infamous 'Looser Talks' ! A crisp list that will decide if my life is going in the desired direction . No cursory conclusion to life this is, believe me :P

Now to have a utopian life one must have :
  • A loving family [ Check ]
  • A mother who can cook good non vegetarian [ Check ]
  • A loving father [ Check ]
  • A sibling with who you can share anything under the sun [ Check ]
  • A bestfriend (I am blessed with nine :) ) [ Super Check ]
  • A personal laptop [ Check ]
  • A camera . Almost a must . [ Check ]
  • A phone [ Check ]
  • A boyfriend
  • A good professional college
With only two things to cross off my list I am going good . Also, you may have noticed all the technology above . Yes , I sometimes prefer these to humans :D
Very content I am with this 'almost' perfect life but hoping to get to the utmost soon :)



Oh Damn ! My sister has the perfect life :O

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last two... shouldn't they be..

A good (professional) boyfriend.
A college.

???

Shruti said...

lmao !! as long as its a boy and does 'things' like a professional, m good. :P ;)

Anonymous said...

sigh!! the kids these days!!

Shruti said...

hehe :P ;)

faizzsal said...

Pehle toh haha. Professional boys.
Now since you're older. Has the key to the perfect life changed ?? I dread being the only human whose key to perfect life is simply to pursue happiness

Post a Comment